http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Lomo-Cerdo-Salsa-Arandano-Chipotle.jpg 470 1130 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2018-12-13 17:59:202018-12-14 16:16:58Pork Tenderloin With Chipotle-Cranberry Sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt.
- 1/2 tsp. ground dry mustard.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, extra-virgin.
- 3 Tbsp. honey bee.
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely minced (just one pepper, not the whole can!).
- 1 c. whole cranberries, coarsely chopped.
- 1 small clove garlic, minced.
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 c. brown sugar (or to taste).
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix garlic salt and dry mustard in small bowl. Rub evenly over pork. Line a roasting pan with foil. Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray, and place in the roasting pan. Roast pork in preheated oven 30 minutes.
- Mix olive oil and honey in small bowl. After 30 minutes of cooking, brush the oil and honey mixture over the pork and cook for another 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine chipotle peppers, cranberries, minced garlic, lemon juice, and brown sugar in a small heavy bottomed pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices and cranberry-chipotle sauce on the side.