http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/BLOG-2921.jpg 666 1104 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2016-12-13 14:26:112016-12-13 14:26:54Cilantro and lime salmon
Ingredients (245 calories, 6 servings):
- 2 tablespoons oil, extra-virgin.
- 1 lime, juice and zest.
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped.
- 1/2 jalapeno, coarsely chopped.
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 pound salmon fillet.
- Puree the oil, lime, juice and zest, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the salmon on foil on a baking sheet, pat dry, season with salt and pepper, spread on the cilantro and lime mixture and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven (or barbecue) until just cooked, about 10-15 minutes.