http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Muffins-Cúrcuma-Receta.jpg 470 1130 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2018-10-09 17:49:532018-10-09 17:49:53Turmeric Muffins
- 6 large eggs.
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk.
- ⅓ cup maple syrup.
- 1 t vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup + 2 T coconut flour.
- ½ t baking soda.
- 2 t turmeric.
- ½ t ginger powder.
- Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well-combined and the eggs begin to bubble.
- In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, turmeric, ginger powder, pepper, and salt.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ones, until the batter is smooth and thick.
- Transfer the batter to a prepared muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove muffins from the oven, and transfer to a wire rack to cool.