http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Penut-Butter-Recipe.jpg 470 1130 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2018-11-16 12:39:232018-11-16 12:39:23Peanut Butter
- 16 ounces roasted, unsalted peanuts (not dry roasted).
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste).
- Olive oil, extra-virgin (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Spread the peanuts on a baking sheet. Roast for about 20 minutes, or until slightly darker and fragrant.
- Add peanuts to a food processor. Process for 3-5 minutes, until nuts have reached a creamy stage, Add the salt, starting with less and adding more until you achieve the desired taste. Process for another minute, add olive oil if the peanut butter if you need it.
- Pour into a 16 ounce jar with a lid and refrigerate immediately.