http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/BLOG-123.jpg 268 425 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2015-03-27 18:03:142015-03-27 18:04:03Grilled chicken with fresh herbs
- 3 whole chicken legs (thighs and legs attached), skinless
- 3 bone-in chicken breasts, skinless
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano or marjoram
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Prepare a grill for medium heat cooking. Put chicken into a large bowl, add oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange chicken on grill grates and cook, turning occasionally, until deep golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While still hot, toss chicken in a large bowl with lemon juice, mustard, chives, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Transfer to a platter and serve.