- 400G mushrooms, varied.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 2 onion.
- 2 carrots.
- 3 Lt. vegetable broth.
- Olive oil, extra virgin.
- Peel and chop de onion and sauté in a pan with a little olive oil. Peel and chop the carrots in chunks, and when the oil with the onion starts to poach, add them.
- Peel and chop the garlic and add them to the fire too.
- Peel and cut the tomatoes and add them to the mix too. When the mix runs out of liquid, add the cleaned and cut mushrooms.
- We keep simmering on low-heat until they become soft. Then pour the broth and let it simmer until it thickens.
- We add salt to taste and add a pinch of thyme.