https://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BLOG-209.jpg 533 1024 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2015-11-24 12:16:402016-08-17 10:32:56Roasted brussels sprouts
Ingredients (6 servings) (104 calories)
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest.