https://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/BLOG-286.jpg 1068 1800 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2016-11-01 16:16:452016-11-01 16:16:45Grilled jamaican chicken
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil extra-virgin.
- Juice of 4 limes (about 5-6 tablespoons).
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped.
- 4 habanero chiles (sems and seeds removed) roughly chopped.
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- ¼ tablespoon black pepper.
- Combine oil, lime juice, and next 9 ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well blended.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the mixture in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Transfer remaining mixture into a large resealable bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and chill for 3-8 hours.
- Grease and preheat grill. Remove chicken from bag, discard the bag and remaining marinade. Grill chicken 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Brush reserved sauce over the chicken and grill 2-3 minutes longer on each side until cooked through (large chicken breasts may need some additional grilling time).
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired and serve immediately.