https://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/BLOG-197.jpg 339 600 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2015-10-06 16:13:382015-10-06 16:13:38Balsamic steak rolls
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 ½ – 2 lb. skirt steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 carrot, matchstick cut
- 1 bell pepper, matchstick cut
- ½ zucchini, matchstick cut
- 5 green onions, matchstick cut
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- Olive oil extra-virgen
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- ½ teaspoon dijon
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the balsamic.
- Season the steak slices with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a skillet, add some cooking fat and cook the garlic for 1 or 2 minutes; then add all the remaining vegetables and cook until soft but still a little crunchy, about 3 to 4 minutes.\
- Season with oregano, basil, sea salt and pepper, and transfer to a bowl.
- Arrange a small pile of vegetables in the center of each slice of beef. Tightly roll the meat around the filling, and secure with a toothpick.
- Return the beef rolls to the skillet, and cook over a medium-high heat on all sides until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove the toothpicks, spoon some of the balsamic sauce over the rolls, and serve.