https://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Receta-Hummus-Curcuma.jpg 470 1130 Reto VIVRI™ http://retovivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO-01-e1411838950499.png Reto VIVRI™2018-10-09 16:24:352018-10-09 16:24:35Turmeric Hummus
- 15.5 ounce (440g) can of chickpeas, drained with liquid reserved*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reserved liquid from chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 large clove of garlic
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl to blend those few pesky chickpeas that get stuck to the sides. If you want a lighter hummus, add another tablespoon or two of reserved liquid from the chickpeas.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables and crackers!